RATING (out of 5 stars): 3.5 stars
COST: $49.99 (shipped quarterly)
THE SKINNY: This is one of the most customizable beauty boxes I have seen and at first glance I really like it. The Beauty Fix box is distributed by Dermstore and is shipped quarterly, containing eight products that you select from a pretty long list (currently more than 50 items).
The box is a little pricey at first glance, but you will get your money's worth if you choose well. There are marquee brands to choose from and some in large sizes. The $49.99 box comes out once per quarter, making the monthly price about what you would pay for other boxes.
Here's what I got in my first box:
- Nick Chavez Advanced Volume Shampoo, 8 ounces
- Glytone Acne Treatment Spray, 2 ounces
- RAWcolor All-Over Eye Shadow Brush
- Jane Iredale Pure Pressed Eye Shadow (full size)
- Jane Iredale Eye Gloss Liquid Eye Shadow (full size)
- Carriva Mascara (full size)
- Perricone MD Vitamin C Ester 14, 0.17 ounces
- Natural Energy EBoost Vitamins, 5 count
- Plus your first order comes with a small train case
You can also complete reviews to earn Dermstore gift cards.
I was quite disappointed in the presentation though. Every other box I have order came immaculately packaged. This was just a brown box full of products.
I also have to wonder how often the selection changes. Will there be new items for me next quarter?
KEEP OR TOSS: Keep. Future selection will determine if I keep getting this box.
CHECK IT OUT: Want to test BeautyFix for yourself. Use code SUSBFINV6473JCNT061 to get started and save $20 off your first box!
-- Tested by Carrie
Post a Comment