RATING (out of 5 stars): 5 stars
COST: $45 for 1 ounce
THE SKINNY: For Valentine's Day, it is only appropriate to review something I absolutely LOVE. I am not sure how I ever lived without Ole Henriksen's Pure Truth Youth Activating Oil. It is hands-down the best product I have tried in years.
This citrus-based oil is thin and light and is used on the face and neck to really improve the overall quality of skin.
A while back, a Sephora clerk poured a little sample for me and it lasted 6 months. So just a drop will do it. It recently hit shelves -- hopefully to stay -- and I was first in line to buy it.
And you don't really have to change your routine to get the benefits of this powerful product. You can use Pure Truth in addition to your regular moisturizer (that's how I do it) in the morning or night. I like to use it as a little wake me up in the morning because of the great orange scent.
This is what the vitamin -packed oil includes:
- 100% Organic Rose Hips Seed Oil: Pure, unfiltered, unprocessed and cold pressed for the highest potency, is a natural source of active
- Vitamin A (retinol): Activates cell renewal to improve, texture, tone and clarity of skin
- Vitamin C: Boosts collagen to strengthen and firm skin, brighten and restore radiance
- Omega 3•6 (essential fatty acids) and 9: Nourishes, cushions and hydrates
- Vitamin E: Soothes and heals, improving scars, burns and wrinkles
KEEP OR TOSS: Keep!
CHECK IT OUT: You can buy Ole Henriksen Pure Truth Youth Activating Oil directly or at Sephora.
-- Tested by Carrie
Post a Comment