Target a while back. Yes, some major retailers offer samples occasionally -- but they do go fast, so you may have to check back often.
This week's samples are for all new products that I have yet to try and they all came in a great (and super-cute) reusable makeup bag.
Here's a preview of what I will be sampling the in upcoming days from the Target bag:
* Burt's Bees Radiance Day Lotion with SPF 15: I am anxious to see if I like this better than the recently-tested sensitive formula that was lacking SPF.
* John Frieda Full Repair Shampoo and Conditioner: This has always been one of my favorite brands (Brilliant Brunette, anyone?) and restoring formulas are a must for my color-treated hair. It also came with a coupon -- double yay!
* Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Shampoo and Conditioner: This promises to be a "green" formula and does not contain silicone, paraben or dye. It also claims to be 94 percent biodegradable. I had no clue that shampoos and conditioners were not biodegradable. I'll give you the skinny on that with the review.
* Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelettes in Evening Soothe: The Pond's product claims to remove waterproof mascara and is a 2010 Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner.
* Loreal Youth Code Day/Night Cream: I have never been one to believe all of the claims of day or night creams but an all-in-one? We'll see.
* TreSemme Naturals Shampoo and Conditioner: Another reputable brand with a "greener" formula. This shampoo contains "lower sulfates" and the conditioner is silicone free.